After a very quiet start to 2018, the Perth commercial leasing market appears to be experiencing a spike in activity with Porter Commercial finalising several leasing deals through the months of April & May. Below is a brief overview of the successful deals that have been achieved.
- "Leased" 2 Martin Place, Canning Vale – 2,362sqm Industrial Office / Warehouse
- "Leased" 5 Camden Street, Belmont – 550sqm Freestanding older style Workshop
- "Leased" Unit 1 / 8 Fisher Street, Belmont – 445sqm Modern Office / warehouse
- "Leased" Suite 4/58 Kishorn Rd, Mount Pleasant– 94sqm Office Suite
- "Leased" 151 Abernethy Rd, Belmont – 307sqm Freestanding Office / Workshop with Land
- "Leased" 69 Discovery Drive, Bibra Lake – 1,656sqm Modern Freestanding Office / Warehouse
- "Leased" 247 Great Eastern Hwy, Belmont – 700sqm Showroom / Warehouse
- "Leased" Unit 3 / 15 Boag Rd, Morley – 228sqm Showroom / Office
Porter Commercial Director, Cameron Porter, comments on the recent market activity:
"2018 started off relatively slow, which is always the case surrounding the new year and holiday periods. However, it also felt like there was an element of uncertainty with many businesses holding off on the big decision-making. We have since seen a surge in enquiry over the past couple of months with some positive decision making and longer term leases being secured which is a good sign of things to come. Enquiry however, is just one part of the equation in what is a rapidly changing market. It is our job to monitor the market and competing product to ensure that we remain well positioned in comparison. Many Landlords are recognising the cost of vacancy in an oversupplied market, and subsequently showing more willingness to meet the market where necessary."
Porter Commercial are Commercial property specialists and the above activity over the past two months showcases the broad nature of our business. We sell, lease and manage commercial real estate throughout the Perth metro area as well as regional areas of Western Australia.